Sugar is produced from sugar beet or sugar cane. A large variety of sugar is available, from coarse crystals to fine powder and liquids. The color ranges from white to dark drown.
The most commonly traded sugar is Refined Fine Crystal Sugar ICUMSA 45, which is what consumers have on their kitchen table.
Our trading partners provide sugar from Thailand and Brazil. Please note that we do NOT provide Brazilian sugar with Thai Certificate of Origin.
Terms and conditions
At first contact, please give us the following information:
- Your company's name, address, registration number and contact information.
- Whether you are the end buyer or not.
- Product specification, country of origin, brand (if any), quantity, shipping term and port.
- Name and branch of the bank that will issue the bank instrument.
- Guarantee for spot: Documentary LC, also referred to as "LC at sight".
- Guarantee for contract (up to 12 months): SBLC, ARDLC or BG.
- The seller issues 2 % Performance Bond to activate the bank instrument.
- Payment by MT 103 against documents specified in the bank instrument.
Delivery: The date of the B/L is considered to be delivery date.
- Thai sugar: 15-30 days after receiving the bank instrument.
- Brazilian sugar: 30-45 days after receiving the bank instrument.
Commonly used Incoterms:
Inspection of the goods:
Packing and shipping: